Like me on facebook!

Contact me at ali_amw_458@hotmail.com!

Tips for a great session

Layer and accessorize-- Layer your clothing and add accessories like hats, scarves, jackets, belts, or cute jewelry!

Color POP--Don't be afraid to wear some color...it will add more visual interest to your photo.

No Matchy Matchy--Don't feel like you need to match each other too much...just wear what you are comfortable in and pick colors that look good together.

Last but not least...try not to stress too much, relax and have fun!

Aug 15, 2010

UPDATES

Okay...with summer coming to a close, I thought I would update a few things...first of all...I have updated my prices so if you are looking to book a session then check that out.
I am also going to be offering a NEW package...ready for this????
PARTY PICS!
Let me come to your birthdays, anniversaries...any kind of party you can think of and I will take care of all your picture taking....while you enjoy your event and guests!
Details: $65 for the party pics
This includes 90 minutes of my time at your party and a low res cd with up to 25 images for you to use for all your internet bragging needs!
Low res images are not print quality.
If you would like prints, I offer them as well!
YAY!!! What a fun new adventure!
.
Also.....I am offering a
Back To School Special!
Please don't let your kids sit in front of those terribly tacky backgrounds and be pushed through a line like cattle to get their picture taken....let me do some FABULOUS photos of your kids for school...ones that are taken at a location of your choice and you will get so many more shots too!
Here are the details on this little ditty...
Session is $70 for up to 3 students...$15 per each additional student
Prints (oh yes...these will be on sale....the kiddies need their wallets for their friends!)
4x6--$3
5x7--$7
8x10--$10
Sheet of wallets--$5
To enjoy this special offer you must book before September 30th! Hurry!
Email me for whatever it is you are wanting of me! I'll be happy to be there for all your photograph needs!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I shoot on location, from Brigham City to 13th south in SLC (without a travel fee). I absolutely love to capture your family as they are and to get real images of real personality.

I can also do indoor sessions as well. I do them in my home. This is fairly new to me and am working on getting more backdrops! I am loving expanding my horizons and being able to have more oportunities to capture the images that I consider my form of art.

Thank you for taking the time to look at some of the *Blissful Memories* that I have been honored to capture!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP