Like me on facebook!

Contact me at ali_amw_458@hotmail.com!

Tips for a great session

Layer and accessorize-- Layer your clothing and add accessories like hats, scarves, jackets, belts, or cute jewelry!

Color POP--Don't be afraid to wear some color...it will add more visual interest to your photo.

No Matchy Matchy--Don't feel like you need to match each other too much...just wear what you are comfortable in and pick colors that look good together.

Last but not least...try not to stress too much, relax and have fun!

Oct 25, 2010

I HEART fun sessions!

This was one!!!!! It helps that I know this family pretty well! She has been a best friend since Jr. High and I grew up across the street from her boyfriend...we used to play house, and I would boss him around! haha

Anyway....back to the session!

Photobucket
Aren't they CUTE???? I did some pics of them a while back...you can see them HERE.
I can't wait to do their engagements!! (hint hint) hee hee

Photobucket
I must say, the whole family is pretty cute too!

Photobucket
Little bro!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
haha are there REALLY two people behind that post???

Photobucket
Brother and sister! It's funny how when you are growing up you can't stand each other...now these two are super close! Love it!

Photobucket
Aren't they HAMS!! haha the wind decided to blow at the perfect time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are a couple fun ones!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you SOOOO much!!! I had a great time with you guys! Hope you like your sneek peek!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I shoot on location, from Brigham City to 13th south in SLC (without a travel fee). I absolutely love to capture your family as they are and to get real images of real personality.

I can also do indoor sessions as well. I do them in my home. This is fairly new to me and am working on getting more backdrops! I am loving expanding my horizons and being able to have more oportunities to capture the images that I consider my form of art.

Thank you for taking the time to look at some of the *Blissful Memories* that I have been honored to capture!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP