Like me on facebook!

Contact me at ali_amw_458@hotmail.com!

Tips for a great session

Layer and accessorize-- Layer your clothing and add accessories like hats, scarves, jackets, belts, or cute jewelry!

Color POP--Don't be afraid to wear some color...it will add more visual interest to your photo.

No Matchy Matchy--Don't feel like you need to match each other too much...just wear what you are comfortable in and pick colors that look good together.

Last but not least...try not to stress too much, relax and have fun!

Dec 13, 2010

Hello Graduate!!

This is my husbands cousin...isn't she just a cutie!
haha don't kill me!
She really is though....and she's even cuter cause she's a
college graduate!
Accounting! Yikes....that just scares me!
Anyway....congrats Noda! (hee hee)
This is one huge accomplishment!!!
You rock! Here are some pictures
we got of the grad...hope you guys like them!
I'm so glad you asked me to do these for ya!
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
Thanks for looking!!! Hope you enjoy your sneeky peeky!

5 comments:

grandmaloly December 13, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

nice!!!

Kady December 13, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

LOVE the subject, LOVE the pics! Super Cute!

jonbonpete December 14, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

Love the pictures!!!! I will call you sometime today about ordering some. Thanks!!!!!!! Bonnie

Peterson Family December 15, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Love these! Joni looks gorgeous!

jean smith December 15, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

These are beautiful!! She is just lovely and the lighting is scrumptious!!!

About This Blog

I shoot on location, from Brigham City to 13th south in SLC (without a travel fee). I absolutely love to capture your family as they are and to get real images of real personality.

I can also do indoor sessions as well. I do them in my home. This is fairly new to me and am working on getting more backdrops! I am loving expanding my horizons and being able to have more oportunities to capture the images that I consider my form of art.

Thank you for taking the time to look at some of the *Blissful Memories* that I have been honored to capture!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP