Like me on facebook!

Contact me at ali_amw_458@hotmail.com!

Tips for a great session

Layer and accessorize-- Layer your clothing and add accessories like hats, scarves, jackets, belts, or cute jewelry!

Color POP--Don't be afraid to wear some color...it will add more visual interest to your photo.

No Matchy Matchy--Don't feel like you need to match each other too much...just wear what you are comfortable in and pick colors that look good together.

Last but not least...try not to stress too much, relax and have fun!

May 10, 2011

First of {hopefully} many...birth photography

Okay....so we waited and waited for this little guy to come and meet us....well, when he was ready...he was READY!!!
this little guy was born on the front lawn of the birth center. Their sweet midwife wasn't even able to speed up in time.
Good Job catching Daddy!
So obviously since the midwife wasn't able to make it in time...neither did I. So I got what I could!
Just goes to show that babies will do what they want...when they want. They are the boss!
Welcome to the world sweet little Eli!
Those are some pretty cute fresh little tootsies!


Proud Momma!


I had to get that cute little bummy!


Peek a boo!!

I felt like Heaven and Earth were one this day!
Such a sweet little spirit this little guy is!

Don't mom and dad look so happy! You would never believe
that just minutes before they were in a panic on the front lawn!
Congrats You guys! I hope you like you sneek peek!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I shoot on location, from Brigham City to 13th south in SLC (without a travel fee). I absolutely love to capture your family as they are and to get real images of real personality.

I can also do indoor sessions as well. I do them in my home. This is fairly new to me and am working on getting more backdrops! I am loving expanding my horizons and being able to have more oportunities to capture the images that I consider my form of art.

Thank you for taking the time to look at some of the *Blissful Memories* that I have been honored to capture!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP